Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5







So, it's time for a little catch up. I had a virus on the computer, so this is what I saw for a little over a week. I had to run the virus scan and then run it again, now we seem to be working ok. It seems to have come from the sites dh goes to. Yup - you know what I am talking about.




And here is a lovely picture of ds that his sister took on Saturday (2/2). She bought the head band and he of course had to try it on for her. Yes, this is the 25 year old who is getting married in less than 5 months!!





And here is a picture of the "Grand dogs" We took this on Sunday. I love these silly dogs. They are probably two of the best dogs you will ever meet!!
I should be able to be better for the pictures for the next two weeks - we leave Friday for Florida - I am very excited!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so wrong, I know, but MAN your DS is hot. LOL

Susie said...

Even with fluffy pink things on his head????? LOL!!