Sunday, August 24, 2008

I suck!

Really!! I haven't posted since April. My lord - and it isn't like there was nothing going on all this time. In my defense my darling daughter broke my camera and I had to get a new one. But if I am being honest, that didn't take 4 months.



Let's see Just to play catch up, maybe I should post one picture from each of the last few months.



May - This is what my son and daughter in law do for fun. Work out like dogs, starve themselves and paint brown crap on themselves to stand up in front of thousands of people in their underwear. Here is my son with his GodFather, my brother the only person in the world who could love that little boy as much as I do.


JUNE - the beginning of June is all about the dance recital - this year the theme was An Enchanted Forest - as usual an excellent show. Brookie was a Big Bad Wolf and Dylynn was a Little Red Riding Hood. I loved that they were in a dance together - but they werent near each other on stage. Dylynn was also a Princess and she had a special part the big ham





JULY was all about the wedding. That picture of Brook and Anthony is probably one of my favorite. She adorers him - I wonder where she gets that from. And then of course the whole family cleaned up all nice and pretty. It was 98 degrees out there. They had to take the picture from that side of me because on the other side was a sweat mark.

OK, now I have to find something for August. That will have to be another post

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots from the wedding!