Saturday, March 1, 2008

February 11


This is such a happy face. Why do parents take their kids to places like Disney???? We go to Magic Kingdom - we buy tickets and to save money we also buy tickets to Epcot which we know we are going to with my sister in law and nephews. It was well over $600 - pretty close to $700 for the 5 of us for tickets for two parks. What do we get in return for trying to show our kids a good time??? I don't want to go on this, I don't want to go on that. Brookie had to go on Space Mountain, because I wanted to - haven't been on since my son was 8 - he's 25 now. She didn't want to go on Splash Mountain - lucky for her it was closed. Head over to Big Thunder Mountail - she doesn't want to go on that. Ok, I will stay off. Hubby of course is ticked off - can't blame him. I am watching this ride , waiting for Hubby, Ashy and "baby" Dyl to come off the ride, I finally call him and he tells me that yes they are coming off the ride, but not on the train. After waiting 1/2 an hour they almost get to the ride and Ash decided she can't go on the ride, she doesn't feel good. Now of course we might believe this if she didn't pull the same thing two years ago on the exact same ride. Of course we go to Dumbo and there is a girl about 12 whining, "I am bored" "My feet hurt" "Do we have to wait?" Hello, You are in freakin Disney be greatful you little brats!!!

1 comment:

Susan's 365 said...

I think I have those same ungrateful kids sometimes.