Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Marach 23


Happy Easter!!


Of all the pictures I took today, this is the one I wanted to post. These are two of the best peoply you could ever meet. Ladies and Gentlemen, My inlaws. I know a lot of people have issues with their inlaws, but I count myself among the lucky few. When Michael and I got engaged, one of the first things my Mother in Law said was "I have a grandson" They will do anything for anyone - no questions asked. My darling husband even asked my father to poick me up some feminine hygene products when we were in Florida 6 years ago - talk about embarassing. What did pop say? Don't ever be embarassed to ask me for anything. When they heard that Anthony was engaged my mother in law said "I will be around to see my Great Grand Children" Now of course keep in mind, my husband is not my son's father - you could never tell by my inlaws. I have truly been blessed with to get such wonderful people in my life

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Aw, that's great. They sound like awesome people. Too funny about picking up your "special products" from the store. My FIL would rather die, I'm sure! LOL You are so lucky to have wonderful ILs!