Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 22





My new favorite thing to do. I love having a table cloth that looks nice, so for Christmas I bought a nice one and then bought a clear plastic one to go on top - truth be told it was so my daddy wouldn't spill wine on my new tablecloth. To make it look more presentabe, I put some of the girls Holiday art work under the clear plastic. I received so many compliments that I decided to do it again for Easter. The chicks in eggs are from the twins in Kindergarten and the colored eggs are from this year. I think I also want to start putting pictures from previous years under there too.

6 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

That is very cool idea. So you just put the artwork underneath? It's not attached to anything?

Emily said...

That is a really great idea!

Tiffany said...

What a Great idea!!!

Susie said...

The art just sits there. It doesn't get dirty and it doesn't get messed up from being stuck to anything. Then I can put it away for next year!

Unknown said...

Adorable idea!

Kellie said...

Great idea, Martha Stewart! LOL Seriously, I think that's a great way to decorate and show off the kids' stuff. :)