Saturday, March 1, 2008

February 9


Yesterday we got on the train to head to Florida. The girls love this trip for some reason. I of course was unable to sleep. 4 O'clock in the morning I get up to use the bathroom. Get back to my seat and I think maybe I will get a little more sleep. No suck luck!!! Someone starts poking me in the face. Yup!! She got up at 2 to get in the car to drive on Friday morning, didn't get to sleep until about 9 and here it is 4 am and she is up. Where do they get their energy??? I need some of that.

2 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

One of these days I'd like to take a trip on the train.

Susie said...

It is really not bad. We have to drive to it - but we left at 3 am, stopped for gas and breakfast and were at the train station by 9:30. When we got on the train we went to the lounge and played a game, had a few drinks then went to dinner. Back to our seats to read and get some sleep. We get up in the morning and have breakfast and then we are in Florida. I am thinking about checking into the one that goes to San Antonio. That may be too long a trip though!!