Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3


Didn't bring my camera with me today so this is all I have. My nails. For some reason I chose to get Acrylic nails about two months ago. Yes, I am one of those women from the Hamptons. LOL!! I wanted them since I went to get a pedi a while ago and the girl who did them had these really sparkly nails. I love Sparkles. I am a little bit of a fag like that. When I go out I have glittery make up - you name it - an dI have it with sparkles - Glittery eye liner (silver and gold) , lip gloss, mascara - I even have glittery blue eye shadow that no one wears any more - but its glittery and I had to have it. So I have the Acrylic nails - but... the acrylic that I bought has sparkles right in it. No need for anything more than a clear polish. When we were in Florida, I went for a fill and the woman was scrubbing my nail thinking it was polish. I am thinking of buying some with blue sparlky stars in it for my son's wedding. I think it will look nice with my dress. But we will see. I know, not very exciting, but that is what I got for today.

No comments: